Tuesday, July 27, 2010

i love you more than love

I Love You More Than “Love”

It is impossible to capture in words

The feelings that I have for you

They are the strongest feeling that

I have ever had about anything

Yet when I try to tell you them

Or try to write them to you

The words do not even begin to touch

The depths of my feelings

And though I cannot explain the essence

Of these phenomenal feelings

I can tell you what I feel like

When im with you

When im with you it is as if

I were a bird

Flying freely in the clear blue sky

When I am with you it is as if

I were a flower

Opening up my petals of life

When I am with you it is as if

I were the waves of the ocean

Crashing strongly against the shore

When I am with you it is as if

I were the rainbow after the storm

Proudly showing its colors

When I am with you it is as if

Everything that is beautiful surrounds us

This is just a very small part of how wonderful

I feel when I am with you

Maybe the word “love” was invented to explain

The deep, all-encompassing feelings

that I have for you

but somehow it is not strong enough

but since it is the best word that there is

let me tell you a thousand times that

I love you more than

“Love”